Spielberg’s A.I. has to be one of the saddest movies I’ve ever seen


I remember watching it with my parents back probably 7-10 years ago when I was around 11 or 12. The thing that got me back then that still gets me today is what would you do if you knew you had only one more day with your mother. You either had one more day with her or could bring her back for one more day. The person who brought you up and loved you, mentored you. Obviously the movie is about David seeking this love, however he is programmed to love and seek it back. Only one more day when he could have his wish. I couldn’t imagine life without my parents and the thought of just knowing I had one more day with her is more than enough is enough for me to start balling my eyes out, even at age 20. I saw the movie at my library the other day and the fact that I have this memory today which brings me almost to tears shows how powerful and depressing this movie is. Even one such as Schindler’s List doesn’t do this to me. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2PzZKLe
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts