About Time is a masterpiece and it destroyed me


Especially that part when Tim and his father went back to their past when Tim was still a kid. I full on cried next to my girlfriend.I went to watch this movie with the idea that it might be that time traveling related rom com and something will make him lose his wife completely through some random mistake while time traveling but whew, i didn't see everything coming. I was surprised at how beautiful the movie and the story is.I've always been soft when it comes to anything like that in father and son stories and that scene made me full on cry and want to spend more time with my father.I've always felt as if I'm not spending enough time with my father or that I'm maybe wasting my father's time with me when we're together by focusing too much on my phone or something work related. But after this movie I'm definitely changing that.The movie is beautiful and it's done it's job of reminding me to treasure the limited amount of time that we have with our loved ones.BRB calling my father to say how much I love him. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2LrZEjk
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts