"Ragnarok" and "Endgame" made me appreciate Chris Hemsworth as an actor.


I know he's been in more movies and is probably great in them, but this is coming from a perspective of his MCU films.I have to admit his first two "Thor" solo outings and "Avengers" movie made me not really like the guy. I just thought he was some one note actor who got by on his beefy physique and insane good looks. I'm a dude, but I can appreciate a handsome man, and damn, he's a solid 11. Also, Thor was kind of a boring character.It wasn't until "Ragnarok" that I saw he had some range. Sure it was a comedic turn, but he just nailed it. His timing and delivery were as shocking as they were perfect. Then "Endgame" happened and showed he has some serious acting chops. Mixing comedy with the downtrodden tone the character took is no easy feat, but he pulled it off with aplomb. He seriously impressed me and I hope nothing but success for the guy, because as far as I'm concerned, he can pull off any role he damn well pleases. Major props to him. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2YCOLEc
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts