Total Recall (1990) is over 30 years old and the only thing that feels outdated by it is the term ‘Indian Giver’


I rewatched this movie for the first time in a long time and I’m still amazed by the practical and visual effects.Everything about this film just amazes me from set design, make up, props and characters.Although a lot of the technology they show now exists today (video phone, ‘driverless’ cars) I love the wanky retro future design of it all.The story is also top quality and the twists and turns of the story kept me gripped.Also who doesn’t enjoy a 90s quip such as ‘consider this out divorce’ after blowing your ex-wife’s brains out.If there are any other recommendations that are like Total Recall that I may have missed please let me know! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/qznObNL
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts