If a horror film doesn’t have the budget for decent CGI they should just rewrite the part of the script that calls for CGI and go a different route.


I just finished ‘No One Gets Out Alive’ on Netflix and it was a middle of the road horror movie, 6/10, good 90 minute watch with some good imagery, creepy moments and good enough story.But in the last 20 minutes of the movie this paranormal monster/entity comes on screen and the CGI was so laughably bad that it ruined the entire viewing experience. I feel like it wasn’t totally necessary, they easily could have done practical effects and got a far more creepier scene out of it.I just feel like a lot of horror movies use the CGI monster or entity in the third act and it can completely take you out of it and ruin the film. Another film I just saw that I really enjoyed that was kind of ruined for me by poor CGI was the cursed.Has any horror fans had this happen, wanted to get others take on it. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/TYndmOW
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts