what happened to parody movies


Hello. I am a massive fan of rip offs/parodies. I remember watching the first Scary movie and being instantly hooked into that type of style of movies. The way characters behave and act as well as the humor is funny. I know parody movies have been around for a long time but I'm mostly talking about the parodies that were released in the 2000s and 2010s like Scary movie, Disaster movie, meet the spartans, Epic movie and superfast. Back then, it seemed like parodies were releasing like crazy but now it's sort of died down. The only stand out I recently saw was the woman in the house across the street from the girl in the window. I was wondering if you know might be the reason why the parody genre has sort of slowed down as well as why they never really got sequels(most of them) via /r/movies https://ift.tt/BxeYPdS
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts