I watched 2001: A Space Odyssey last year and I want to know if anyone experienced what I did.


I don’t really like movies, but I heard it was “really good”.I turned it on late one night while having a few drinks.The first act: I was very boredThe second act: completely gripped in suspenseThe third act: I was unexplainably overwhelmed and sobbed in my chair when it ended.I don’t do drugs or anything, nor did I feel I was “high” like I later found out how people described it when it first came out.I just…I don’t know.I felt awestruck and completely powerless. It invoked a existential experience I have never felt before or since. It’s indescribable.I felt like such a moron afterward and even feel stupid talking about it now. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/iRh7nvN
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts