Goddamn, I really miss the IMDB messageboards.


Those were such amazing places to discuss every single film, tv show, actor, actress, director, producer, studio, etc and anything involving the film industry. Just an amazing place for all of us film fans. Too bad Hollywood hated that place and shut it down. I would spend hours on those messageboards.EDIT: So I see all the positive, and negative responses to this post, and thank everybody for the replies. With that said, it does seem like there is still a lot of interest for the old IMDB messageboards to come back. I am the wrong person to know about this, but what do you guys think we can do as a community to get those boards back? If you guys have ideas, please post them. I know there was a lot of negativity on them, but all I know is that my memories of them were more about the positives. And that may be because I had no issues navigating through the boards and ignoring the garbage. Seriously would love to have that community back and be able to discuss films again with fellow cinema fans. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3kC9Eth
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts