Going to see a film without watching a trailer is a fantastic experience


So long and short is I went to the cinema this evening for the first time in 18 months.Obviously there's not a huge amount of choice available, not in Irish cinemas anyway, but a friend on Snapchat put up earlier in the day that they were going to see The Suicide Squad.I knew it wasn't a reshowing of Suicide Squad as it had "The" in the title so I had nothing to do this evening and decided to go on a whim.I didn't see a single trailer for the film nor know it was in production, nor even know who was going to be in it. I'm not a huge cinema buff.Going in blind actually made the movie so much more enjoyable, there was no spoilers, I had no idea of the plot or who or what the main protagonist was.In my honest opinion it's how I want to see movies going forward as much as possible it makes the experience that much better. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3lm00f4
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts