The Count of Monte Cristo (2002), While definitely not a faithful adaptation, is one of my favorite adventure films


Growing up The Count of Monte Cristo was one of the first novels I have read and I still consider it one of the best books I have ever read so I remember being very excited to watch the movie when it first came out but I was pretty disappointed with it because of how loosely it adapted the novel.Since then I become quite a movie buff and decided to give the movie another try during the lockdown and I'm glad I did because my opinion of it changed quite a lot. As an adaptation, it's a lousy movie. but judging it purely on its cinematic merits the movie immediately became one of my favorite adventure films. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3s6WCED
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts