Da 5 Bloods (Spike Lee) is legitimately one of the worst movies I've seen of the last decade


I sincerely do not understand how this movie received positive reviews. It has a terrible script with cringey dialogue, over the top acting, one-dimensional villains, and ridiculous gun battles. For a movie that's supposed to be a vehicle in shedding light on Black Lives Matter and African American culture, it also surprised me how poorly they depicted the Vietnamese culture with dots of racism about their people.I generally like Spike Lee's movies, but this seemed like a parody of a movie he'd make. I don't typically feel compelled to post negative comments about a movie, but I couldn't help myself this time. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/31n4Uy2
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts