How is Christopher Nolan one of the best filmmakers out there but doesn't understand the concept of sound mixing? [No spoilers]


It's not the cinema.This is a problem that has popped up again and again in his films. Has nobody seen the feedback from his previous films and relayed it to him? Is Nolan surrounded by yes men? Does he do it on purpose? I have no idea.With Tenet there were so many scenes and sequences where I had to put all my concentration into hearing what was being said and I still didn't hear %70 of those pivotal scenes.The film is already hard to understand without those sound issues but boy oh boy. We should start a petition to bring it to his attention.Don't get me wrong the sound for the action sequences were amazing, it makes your heart pump and you really feel you're in the scene but then the audio is inaudible. I am sure there's a way to get both bits right [aka mixing].Smh. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3hDC2HG
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts