I watched ''The Mummy'' 2017 for the first time.


I watched it because I was curious about how Universal wanted to start off their ''Dark Universe''. But now I know why it failed. This movie is a pile of garbage.This was Universal's second attempt at a cinematic universe. Their other one was with Dracula Untold in 2014. I think the problem with The Mummy 2017 and also Dracula Untold is that they're trying to turn these monsters into superheroes. They're not staying true to these characters.Another reason I watched The Mummy 2017 is because I'm a fan of Brendan Fraser's ''The Mummy'' from 1999 and ''The Mummy Returns. I love those movies. I've watched them many times. When my cable went out a long time ago I used to put on these movies just to help me fall asleep. But ''The Mummy'' 2017 is a movie I would never watch over and over again. It doesn't have the charm. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2Zh3jYS
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts