Face/Off is loads of fun.


Minor spoilers for one scene.So I’ve been going on this 90s action spree and today’s movie was Face/Off starring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage. I’ll be honest, even though I heard great stuff about it going in, I did not have high expectations. I was wrong by doing that. This is a really entertaining movie. John Woo’s directing is great, as well as the performances by Travolta and Cage. Their characters’ personalities are completely different so it was interesting to see each actor play with that aspect a bit (but I guess that’s the whole point).The scene where they pointed their guns at the same mirror was very symbolic and probably my favorite scene in the entire movie. The story is genius here too. Becoming someone you hate and want to destroy was probably very scary for the main character. But not only that, because there come many risks from changing your face.There’s just so many of these loopholes and problems that make you think “wow, I never thought about that, but it makes complete sense”. It’s phenomenal. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2ZsCX6l
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts