First time watching Alien


I know I’m late to the party lol ( I’m only 20 )but holy shit this movie is PHENOMENAL especially when considering when it was made . Decades ahead of its time . I don’t know where to begin I guess I’ll start with the experience . I’ve only been to the movie theater twice in the past year for obvious reasons so I’ve been streaming a lot and am BORED of streaming but Alien gave me a fresh experience that was much needed it jumped scared me multiple times , the suspense kept me on edge from beginning to end and the cinematography was through the roof I don’t know if this movie got some 4K release recently but it looks fantastic (I watched it on HBO MAX) . The suspense /horror aspect is top tier when the Alien just popped up after Dallas thought he was safe scared the shit out of me I I mean Jesus Christ he climbed down the ladder and I thought everything was all good but NOPE and when the Alien starting growing out of Kane that some of the most unsettling shit I’ve ever seen , this movie just felt really eerie . I don’t wanna make this post too long but shout out to Ridley Scott for this masterpiece and shout out to Sigourney Weaver for her performance and because she was smoking in this movie 🥵 via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3b4LgdJ
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts