Minari is my favourite movie of 2020! What a great movie


I just saw this movie and it brought tears to my eyes. The movie follows a story of a Korean family who moves to Arkansas in search for a better life. It depicts how they struggle with different things like money, chasing their dreams, adapting to the new place and their own relationships. The story is beautiful and the movie is as good as the trailer shows. It's a very simple story but with so much of depthBtw shoutout to A24. They produce such amazing movies that it really blows my mind. I was surprised to see Brad Pitt as the executive producer. Going to look up for more movies where Brad Pitt is involved cause this movie was truly a gem.Oh and Steven Yuen is killing it. The range he is showing. Doing movies like burning, okja, sorry to bother you. I am starting to believe every movie he touches, is gold. Love him. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3n4K3Hp
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts