I watched "Lawrence of Arabia" for the first time. This movie blew me away and absolutely deserves the praise it gets.


This was one of the most acclaimed movies that I had not seen. It was on my watchlist for years and I finally decided to give it a watch.The cinematography is without question among the most incredible I have ever seen (one of the movie's most talked about aspects and rightfully so). I cannot think of a single movie that captures the vastness of a desert landscape as well as this one does. The famous match cut transition is in my opinion on par with the bone toss one from "2001: A Space Odyssey". You are instantly transported to a fascinating new location.Maurice Jarre's soundtrack is brilliant and perfectly complements the movie's epic scope.Peter O'Toole, Omar Sharrif, Anthony Quinn and Alec Guinness are all terrific.I look forward to rewatching it. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3rMBBQM
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts