We need more movies like Upgrade (2018)


You've got a smart writer, a great director, a low budget, and somehow you get one of the best sci-fi action movies of the last decades, by far.The cinematography and physical acting are just incredible, the writers, crew, actors and stuntmen really deserve compliments.I'd love if we could get more movies ilke this one.Maybe they exist already and are hard to find, but Upgrade shows that you don't necessarily always need to copy paste an older concept or reboot an old franchise to get a hit movie!You need good ideas and a good execution. It reminds me of older movies like Terminator, coming out with a small budget and becoming classics forever. I'm hungry for more of these.And the ending, man... oh I'd love to forget it all just to see it again with fresh eyes.I definitely did underestimate this movie from its trailer. Took me 2 years to watch it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3EpmbVgz0 via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2ZOYh6f
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts