There’s a Deep Blue Sea 2 AND 3


I ironically and unironically love Deep Blue Sea. When I found out there were more, I immediately watched the second one. Here is my review as written to a friend of mine in Discord.Ok I just finished the second act and it’s goddamn art how terrible the writing and acting is. I’m pretty sure at this point, the director knows and he’s leaning into it being shit on purposeThe main character is some 24 year old...who happens to be the foremost expert in shark conservation (at 24 lmao). She’s literally cast as “heaving breast chick” in the creditsThe dialogue is literally just saying plot points out loud. Fuckin “I can’t believe you worked with that guy. He has a lot of money and also a shady past, you know.”One of the super sharks gave birth inside the flooding underwater research center. And there’s dozens of piranha like baby super sharks nowAlso, good fucking thing heaving-breasts-chick only got her wetsuit half zipped before an explosion happened. Because now she gets to be half zipped, full breasts on display for the rest of the movie“Well it ain’t no fun when the rabbits got the gun” that’s a direct quote from the movie. 10/10 would recommend via /r/movies https://ift.tt/30D7fVd
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts