It sucks that blu ray/physical is dying because theres still no proper alternative


More and more I find myself looking for a movie digitally and just being unable to find it, this is especially the case for foreign movies because platforms like Netflix, iTunes or Amazon just don't bother licensing it.Even for the movies that are on iTunes/Amazon, I'm limited to watching them on platforms that support iTunes or Amazon (admittedly Blu Ray had this issue as well but at least my PS4 has Blu Ray, I can't get iTunes on my TV without buying an apple tv).This really worries me, because the way we're headed there are going to be tens of thousands of movies that millions of people will just be unable to watch legally. This has been bothering me for years, so I just had to rant about it. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/33KWkL1
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts