Crazy Idea - Randall Park as an older Short Round, picking up the mantle of Indiana Jones


Hey all,Watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom right now, and loving the interaction between Indy and everyone's favorite Goonie. There's a scene where Indy, the boy and Willie are speaking to the village elder and Short Round is wearing Indy's hat. If you look at him in the background throughout the scene, he's also mimicking Dr Jones movements because he idolizes him so much and wants to be like him. Get a look Here .So I thought how it would be neat to see what Short Round is up to these days, or hell what about a side character in Indy 5? And I thought about who should play him for about 0.5 seconds before I realized Randall Park would be a good fit and HOLY SHIT I need to see him playing an adult Short Round tomb raiding in the 1950s - 60s and taking on the evils of the world in his own way.What do you guys think? Am I crazy? I think he's got the perfect blend of charm, humor and craftiness to take his own spin on Indy. I know no one asked for this but I'm kind of going crazy with the idea now. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/359X4aV
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts