What is the most disappointing movie you've ever seen?


It doesn't have to be your least favorite, but just a movie that you found incredibly disappointing. Like maybe a movie you had high expectations for, but it turned out to be underwhelming or a disappointing end to a franchise (something along the lines of The Hunger Games or The Matrix).For me, it's definitely The Last Airbender. I was a HUGE Airbender fan in 2009 (still am today) and was pumped up for the movie. I even created a small texting circle for my friends and got yelled at for using up all of my minutes. Even after the cast was announced, I was still hopeful that at least the movie would at least be fun to watch. After all, I am the same person who said that Heath Ledger as Joker was a bad casting choice after seeing the first trailer. I lined up for the movie's premiere with my friends on the day of early release, my hype skyrocketing through the roof. And than I saw the opening narration. And than the scene following that. And than 30 minutes of the movie before two of my friends called it quick and walked out, who were than followed by five other people. I slept off an hour into the film and my friend woke me up after it ended. He told me it was terrible and I haven't seen that film ever since. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2YGoi8G
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts