Watched Blade Runner 2049 last night...


...and I'm completely blown away by how amazing and astounding the movie is. Not only does it work as a sequel, but also stands by on its own. BR2049 is so great, I cannot find a single bad thing about it. The cinematography, VFX, score, plot, acting, pacing and directing all come together to form a complete masterpiece. This is how sequels should be made and if anything, I'd be ready for more. If there's one thing that's 100% sure, its that Denis Villeneuve *never* dissapoints.I do have slight nitpicks, but they're understandable as without them the movie would fly over the heads of the general audience (flashbacks, mentioning previously said quotes). And even with nitpicks, the movie is still... well you cannot even describe it with words.10/10. If you haven't seen it, please do. I and surely many others recommend it warm heartedly. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2KlJ4RI
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts