I went to the Dora explorer movie expecting it to be complete garbage but it was actually better than most serious/big budget movies and funnier than any comedy in recent memory...good job!


I’m honestly pretty damn surprised. From seeing the advertisements I already had the mind set that“no one asked for this, it looks terrible and it’s going to be sooo bad it might be funny”But after I gotta say I’d rate it a solid 8.5/10 and it was defiantly overall better than the majority of movies that make it to the theater.It was also by far the funniest movie I’ve seen in a loooong time with a wide range of different types of humor. I’m not the type to crack up in the theater but I did multiple times during this movie. ESP when they get....well high af and become animated. Was not expecting that.Sure swiper and boots looked pretty poor, obviously they didn’t have a lion king budget but a realistic look probably would have been a bad fit anyways.Anyways this was a random post by somone saying, don’t dismiss Dora it’s a good family movie but it’s also a hilarious and entertaining movie if you go solo.Also I watch about 75% the movies that come out so I’ve seen a good amount to compare it to (of course all my own opinion) via /r/movies https://ift.tt/33Hr6BY
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts