I watched Blue Jasmine last night and wow, Cate Blanchett is in another league of her own


So, I was not aware of Cate Blanchett until I watched Thor Ragnarok where she play Hela, was really impressed and decided to check her filmography. This lady is just insane.I finally got around to watching Blue Jasmine last night and what to treat to incredible acting. Like wow, the way she plays her character, a big socialite is astonishing. Also some of her mental breakdown is simply out of this world.It also helps that the movie was really good. Sally Hawkins also gave an amazing performance but Blanchett was just the scene grabber throughout the movie. Definitely one of my favorite actressWould love for her and Jaoquin Phoenix to team together....I swear they will kill it via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2YoIAUS
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts