I am in awe with Lindsay Lohan performance in playing two characters at such a young age in The Parent Trap


Firstly, I think this is one of the few movies where I was actually grinning from the start of the movie to the end of it. It is definitely going down as one of my good feel movies.Now, I have always been a fan of actors playing multiple characters at once and one of my favorite is Tatiana Maslany performance in Orphan Black (you can check it out, the acting and performance will keep you going) and I have to say Lohan absolutely killed it in this movie. It is insane how well she is able to distinguish the two characters and make them feel different. She also had amazing chemistry with all the cast when she is playing her character. Bravo, just bravoAlso crazy is how young she was. Her performance really stood out and made what might be a typical predictable romcom actually stood out.If you haven't seen it go check it out. Might just rewatch it again!1 commenteditsharesavehidedelete via /r/movies https://ift.tt/31MdrrK
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts