I am actor Mark O’Brien, and my new movie Ready or Not is in theaters now. AMA!


Alright, that's it for now! Thanks for your questions and go check out Ready or Not, in theaters now! .....................................................................................................................I’m Mark, a film and television actor. You might know me from “City on a Hill” or “Halt and Catch Fire,” but my latest project is Ready or Not. I play Alex Le Domas, the brand new husband of Grace (who is portrayed by the wonderful Samara Weaving), who brings her to meet his rich, eccentric family on their wedding night. After their vows are shared, the Le Domas’ engage in a time-honored tradition that turns into a lethal game with everyone fighting for their survival. It’s an incredibly fun, comedic horror film that also stars Adam Brody, Andie MacDowell, Henry Czerny, Kristian Bruun, Melanie Scrofano and Elyse Levesque, and we’re in theaters now. I’m here to answer all of your questions!Proof: https://twitter.com/markobrienNL/status/1164282783675686912 via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2KOTISI
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts