Schindler's List is one of the most traumatic movies I've ever seen.


It's a really exceptional movie. I saw this movie a few days ago and I'm still reeling from it.Steven Spielberg made this movie with only 22 million dollars. That's mind blowing. The sets or locations they used. The amount of extras in the film. The entire movie was made for 22 million dollars.I only knew tidbits about the movie before jumping in. I knew it was about a dude protecting people from the Holocaust. I thought it was a Diary of Anne Frank type of hiding situation where the movie is mainly away from the horrors of the war. Nothing could have prepared me for this.I am fairly removed from the subject of Holocaust and World War 2 cause I'm Indian. I only learned about it when I was 15 or something. So for this movie to affect me like it did is amazing.I generally don't cry because of movies but this one in the end where Schindler goes on his final monologue of how he could have saved more live had me bawling. This is highly unusual I have cried to only four other movies two of which was Logan and Endgame which are really personal movies to me ( my entire childhood)This movie is a masterpiece. That's all. via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2Fp8so8
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts