Based upon a r/todayilearned post which highlighted that Arnold Schwarzenegger said in an early interview that Terminator was "some sh*t movie" and Sir Alec Guiness's disdain for Star Wars, what other actors were in movies they hated that went on to become loved?


I would be more interested I guess to hear about established stars working on movies they did not like as opposed to actors taking any gig in the hope they get noticed? And more about thinking they were working on a turkey beneath their skills, so not for example the hate for Private Ryan that many of the actors had which was due to the process of making the film that Spielberg put them through.Bot! I hope I have enough characters now to make you happy. I just wanted to post a simple question for discussion. JeeZ! via /r/movies http://bit.ly/31PYHbV
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts