Problem watching violent movies as I get older. Anyone else?


38 year old here. Movies I watched as a teenager and in my 20's that never bothered me I find difficult watching now. Feel very sensitive to violence the older I get. I thought I should be well hardened/desensitized to it by now, given all the horrors and thrillers I've watched over the years, but I actually find it the opposite. And it's surprising me. Has anyone else experienced this? I'll still watch horrors but I'll look away and find myself more into the suspense elements, etc., and wishing they were more like old movies from the 40's and the violence was implied rather than shown. And as for anything too graphic, like GOT, no chance. via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2XujfDV
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts