Lucky number slevin(2006) started off a bit confusing and had a lot going on, then started to make more sense as it went on, and had some good plot twists.


I’ll have to say the first few minutes to the first half of the movie had way too much going on to the point where I was getting confused. Starting with the random killings in the beginning, and the Kansas City shuffle story being told by Bruce Willis character Mr.Goodkat. Also I wanted to know why the two crime bosses The Boss and The Rabbi kept mistaking Slevin for Nick Fisher, and if Goodkat was working for both sides as well as if he had some kind of history with Slevin.After the scene where Slevin kills Rabbis son The Fairy, that’s when things begin to make more sense and everything starts to come in full circle. We learn of the connection Slevin and Goodkat had, and that those people that where killed in the beginning had connections to both of the bosses, as well as finding out who Nick Fisher was and what he had to do with all of this.We learn more through flashbacks about the Kansas City shuffle city story and what the real meaning was behind it and the connections that some of the characters had to it.I think the flashbacks and plot twists in this movie where pretty clever and genius, and it had me appreciate this movie for what it was. At first I thought I had to watch it many times to understand it, but I was able to do that after only watching it once. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3ux5N3R
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts