Do you quote movies for specific daily situations? What's the quote? What's the situation?


So I do this a lot and know I'm not the only one. Here are some of my most common ones:If I'm losing in a game or I'm just generally about to up my efforts in something, I use 1 of these 2:"Ima get medieval on yo ass" - Pulp Ficton"I'm no punk bitch" - Rush HourThis one I use all the time, even if its not how I actually feel. I just use it whenever someone has a suggestion for something they want to do."Of course, how selfish of me, let's do all the things that you want to do" - Ace Ventura 2Ok, this one is a bit of a cheat because it isn't a movie, but I can't not have it in here because its just too good and the one I use the most. If I enjoy something a lot, movie, food, music etc, I'll say this:"That's 100% authentic Cambodian breast milk "- Chapelle Show, Making the band parody via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3nbN1Mp
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts