Actors You Wish Had a Different Career Trajectory


This is an odd question, but I’m very curious to read answers. What actors do you wish had a different career, or deserved better than they got?The Val Kilmer documentary got me thinking about this. There are some actors who are so dear to my heart, that I feel genuinely upset over the loss of their career - whether it’s due to health issues, retirement from the biz, or simply not getting the roles I feel they deserve(d).Val Kilmer is obviously one for me. Since watching the documentary, I’ve been rewatching each of his movies. I feel as though I’m practically mourning for his career - I love so many of his movies, and the concept of his voice being gone forever is painful. Time will tell whether he gets back in the game or not - I know there’s an AI voice that can be used potentially, but from what I understand his natural voice will never be recovered.Jack Nicholson is another. I know he was aging out of the career, but I wish he was still around.Neve Campbell! I love the Scream movies so much and her performances were great. She didn’t have the career trajectory she deserved.Which actors do you view this way? Or, which actors you think had a perfect career trajectory? Mine would be Brad Pitt. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3opQzN7
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts