What movie do you dislike but everyone seems to love?


I know it'll probably get some who don't agree.But I really can't stand Grease.But everyone I know loves it, it's even a Christmas tradition for some families around here. Which is bizarre on how popular it's remained, and I'm not saying I'm anti Grease to the point of causing a divide, I just don't get the fuss about it.​In the UK we've started reintroducing drive through movies and they always play the same 3 films which is this, dirty dancing and mamma mia...You can sense a theme here right?​But I'm looking to find out what people dislike and going against the grain. I did a similar post in the music thread and it was a great insight into things. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3AzXXZF
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts