Twelve Angry Men


I just rewatched this movie, and I have to say, I think it’s probably one of the best films ever made.I’ve seen it before, just once, in high school in a class of 30 or so fifteen year old girls. Every single one of us was enthralled. That was my experience again tonight, ten years later.The film itself takes place in one room. The story is driven solely by the dialogue, which takes place over an hour and a half. It sounds like a recipe for a pretty boring flick, but it is anything but.I’ve gotta say, if you haven’t seen this movie, please check it out. I don’t even know how to describe it, it’s just SO GOOD. It made me think, it captured me, and it is a masterpiece. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3rVkTxS
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts