Repo Man (1984)... I can't recall the last time I just smiled so much in a movie


I tend to gravitate towards dramas, sci-fi and horror, so I have to say it's been a while since a movie was just plain FUN to me. And Repo Man is a fun, cool movie. I'm really glad I bought the Criterion Blu-Ray on a blind buy.Who else is a fan of this weird little 80's sci-fi flick?Some of my favorite parts (SPOILERS):Otto dropping his new girlfriend off: "What is this place? United Fruitcake Outlet? (Laughs)"Otto's parents not even looking at him as they're glued to the televangelist on TV. "Otto, honey, put it on a plate. You'll enjoy it more." "Couldn't enjoy it more, mom. Mmmm-mmm." (as he's eating processed meat from a can)"Hey kid, wanna make $10?" "Fuck off, queer."Police officer is getting attacked and right before somebody smashes a chair over him, he screams hysterically "NOT MY FACE! My FACE!"The weird guy who talks about alien time travel is the one who, in the end, can enter the car and zooms off into space, lmao"But what about our relationship??" "What?" "What about our relationship?" "...Fuck that." LMAO! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3b40ShH
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts