I am just watching "Forrest Gump" and this movie just touches me so many times.


I am not a big film enthusiast, I do not understand movies quite as well as probably most of you, but this movie, at least to me, is a freaking masterpiece. Such a beautifully narrated story, I start crying on multiple occasions (when Bubba says he wants to go home, when Forrest talks to Jenny's grave), it's just so emotional. And Tom Hanks, at least to me, does such an incredible job. His facial expressions are just wow. Whenever I happen to catch it on TV, I watch it, and drop whatever I have done so far.From a critique-point of view, this film probably has lots of issues. But I don't care, I love it so freaking damn much. Just wanted to let you know :) via /r/movies https://ift.tt/38PBQ4R
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts