I was completely blind sided by how absolutely disturbing the movie Hereditary was....


I don’t typically like horror films, specifically the cheesy ones with the 5 really good looking teens that make all the wrong decisions and die one by one. I did however love Midsommar, and decided I’d give Hereditary a shot. I haven’t been afraid of the dark since I was maybe 10 years old, and well this movie brought that fear back. There’s something about that final scene that just disturbed the hell out of me and now anytime I’m up at 3 am to feed my kid, I KNOW there’s a woman clinging to the wall behind me. Anyway, I just wanted to share, hopefully I’m not the only one that feels this way. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3lyljay
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts