Last Action Hero (1993) is the truest Schwarzenegger movie.


Last Action Hero had a huge budget, and they heavy over-advertised it. They also had several issues filming it. And they thought they could compete with Jurrassic Park that came out just a week before. And some people doesn‘t like a funny Arnie.But I think it was totally ahead of its time. Deep inside it‘s also the most true Schwarzenegger film. Arnold always packed humor into his action movies. In most of his movies he has actually been a funny character.While I understand why some people don‘t like it, I truely love it. I love it‘s one liners, I love it‘s irony, I love it‘s action, I love it’s creativeness, I love it’s soundtrack. I think it‘s a masterpiece. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/34mHomz
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts