I’m a small movie theater owner. If you like going to movie theaters like me, please consider this post.


I’m a small town movie theater owner. If you like movie theaters, plus consider this.Hello movie buffs, First of all, i’m not sure if I’m breaking the rules by posting this bit i’ll try nonetheless, I truly believe movie theaters go hand in hand with movies in general. I hope the mods will understand that I’m not doing this to sell or self promote, I just love this industry and everything in it. i’m a small movie theater owner. My family has owned our theater for over 75 years. I love movies with all my heart like my dad and granddad before him. Our business and industry has hugely fallen by over 90 % in North America. Our little venue included. Your local theater is at stake of closing for good if this keeps up. Our national theater association has recently started an open letter where people who support us can go and sign to help support our cause at our local governments. Please, this is not a scam in any way. Simply a call for help by an industry that’s been around for over 120 years. Consider your small local theaters if you think big chains like AMC and REAGAL don’t deserve your support. Here is the link for the USA And here is CanadaAll in all, if this post gets removed for not being about movies, i’ll be happy to talk about my business and how it’s been with like the last 75 years with you all if that’s what it takes to keep it here in the comments. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2YmHpTN
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts