Hugh Jackman’s performance in “Prisoners” is phenomenal.


It’s far from a secret that Huge Jackman is a good actor. He’s responsible for one of the most beloved superhero performances of all time and all around seems like a cool dude irl.I wouldn’t consider him one of my favorite actors of all time. But I enjoy every performance I’ve ever seen him do. Prisoners takes the cake by far for me.His performance from the very first scene to the last is captivating. He has raw emotions that make me forget I’m watching someone act. In the moments when his character is a wits end, I feel it. Literally makes the hair on my arm raise. His range in this movie alone is something I haven’t seen in some actors entire career. How he didn’t get an Oscar for this is beyond me.The movie overall is fantastic and is an incredible modern day suspense drama. I highly recommend it.This is just a general discussion of the movie, Hugh, of this particular performance I guess. Thanks for letting me tell some fellow movie lovers. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/33qQJcE
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts