I am actress Tamlyn Tomita from "The Karate Kid II", "The Joy Luck Club", and the upcoming PBS documentary "Asian Americans". AMA!


Hey there Reddit! I am Tamlyn Tomita and thank you for being here with me! You can see me in "Star Trek: Picard"🖖 and you can hear me as Inspector Tezuka in "Duck Tales" and as one of the narrators for the upcoming PBS 5-part documentary "Asian Americans".Before you watch the incredible stories on "Asian Americans" on May 11th and 12th, I wanted to answer some of your questions!I am excited, honored, and kinda sorta nervous for my very 1st AMA here on May 8th at 12pm PT/3pm ET and look forward to answering any questions you may have for me! If you want, you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram to be updated on my next projects, but I'm really not that interesting. The stories and characters I play are!I'm an American actor of Okinawan, Japanese, and Filipino descent and feel both lucky and proud to be telling stories for over 3 decades. I made my screen debut in “The Karate Kid Part II” as "Kumiko". Since then, you might have seen me in "The Good Doctor", "The Man in the High Castle", "The Joy Luck Club", "Come See the Paradise", "Teen Wolf", "Glee","The Day After Tomorrow", "True Blood", "Heroes", "Eureka", and "JAG", and you can catch me as "Commodore Oh" in CBS All Access’ “Star Trek: Picard.”Proof: https://ift.tt/2SM1wIr via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2WgTJ7B
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts