Just finished watching La La Land...


My God what a movie.I'm not a fan of romantic movies by any means but this movie absolutely captivated me. From the initial song number on the overpass, to the brilliant cinematography throughout the film, the varied and bright color palette, the soul moving jazz over the whole thing, Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling's incredible chemistry accented by the last 15 minutes, has left me in a complete daze of how good it was. Also, those last 15 minutes made me go through pretty much every emotion in the book. What a great way to cap off the film. This is one of the biggest love letters to film (and jazz) that I think I've ever seen.I'm going to have Another Day of Sun stuck in my head for the next century. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2LgRgV7
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts