I want to be able to watch the darn credits, Netflix!


Just finished Mother! (which I loved, there's some flaws but I'll be thinking about this movie for a while) and immediately after finishing I get a trailer for the new Travis Scott documentry thing which I really don't care about and I really don't think is going to have anything in common with Mother!I'm not necessarily reading every name but I've always liked leaving the credits on, seeing what music is chosen, and having some thinking time as well. I can't choose to watch the credits, it's either Travis Scott yelling on stage or back to browse...I've been able to watch credits before, so is this a new thing? Please validate my feelings credit watchers. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/32nJONQ
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts