True Grit (2010) is a real treat of a movie


Just rewatched this recently and just found it thoroughly entertaining throughout. I love the dialogue and mannerisms that these characters possess. I would love to go to a 'Learn how to talk like a Cohen Brother's character' course to spice up my daily conversations haha. The funny thing is I can't remember much of the lines, but its like when you hear a really good song, it takes multiple listenings to get it down.I watched the Big Lebowski the other day for the first time and made me appreciate Jeff Bridges Rooster Cogburn even more. That guy has a great range in acting. And props to Hailee Steinfeld of course.Want to rewatch O, Brother, Where art thou again next via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2WVLvDL
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts