Name A Film That Makes You See The People That Like It Differently.


I worked with a guy that everyone hated; they warned me about him when I started. I could see what they meant, he was a classic know it all asshole.We were talking about movies one day, and he brought up Gosford Park. I told him I was a big Altman fan, but hadn't seen it (apparently not so big). Sat down to check it out a week later, and I was floored that this blowhard, pseudo-macho motherfucker was into it. I loved the film, by the way.The next day, we talked about it. I spent the whole conversation trying to probe him about specifics in the film and what he was drawn to.Dude was actually cool, and I may have not found that out if we hadn't talked about that movie.Y'all don't have to cite positive examples, any movie and how it makes you see the person/people that dig it, is perfectly fine for this post. via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2XDrC0w
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts