Reddit Movies, I need your help!


My boyhood friend of mine and Star Wars fanatic from the 70's has entered hospice and doesn't have much time left. He was the original "Star Wars Geek"before there was such a thing. I know it's crazy, but I was hoping the least I could do for my friend is to see if there was a way he could see the final episode of the franchise before he passes. Few things were so influential and close to his heart than Star Wars was.We saw the original movie together 5 times, but he saw it almost 30 times on his own, he loved it so much. I remember having to dig a hole under the fence at the Startime Drive In with him to see the movie hiding in the scrub brush and listening to the sound from the cars nearby.I tried to contact someone at Disney/Star Wars and can't get through. If you know someone or a way to contact them please let me know. via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2DEMSv2
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts