Which actor can you not seem to enjoy?


Jason Clarke for me. I don’t know why and I don’t have a solid reason but for some reason I can’t seem to really enjoy any performance from him. Been noticing he is casted in numerous roles and I keep watching them thinking maybe this will be the one role I can get behind. Just curious who is that one person for you?Edit Sometime later I’m going to tally all the names up...should be interesting.Tallies so far:Jason Clarke (x3) T.J. Miller Ed Helms (x2) Dane DeHaan Mark Wahlberg (x2) Jared Leto Chloe Grace Moretz Eddie Redmayne Jennifer Lawrence Miles Teller (x2) Jai Courtney Ezra Miller (x2) Sean Penn (x2) Emma Watson The Rock Will Smith Jesse Eisenberg (x2) Kate Mara Melissa McCarthy Timothee Chalamet Hugh Jackman Jason Sudeikis (x2) Johnny Depp Joel Kinnaman Krysten Ritter Josh Gad Jennifer Garner Tessa Thompson Steven Segal Katherine Heigl Tom Hardy Vin Deisel Will Ferrell (x3) Blake Lively Meyl Streep (x2) Anna Kendrick (x2) Ryan Reynolds (x5) Eric Bana Hilary Swank Kevin Costner David Spade Jason Schwartzman The Rock Tom Hiddleston George Clooney Leo Dicaprio John Krasinski Paul Dano Ansel Elgort Henry Cavill January Jones Jennifer Lawrence Russell Brand Kevin Hart Amy Schumer Jack Black Aubrey Plaza Michael Cera via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2PnMskq
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts