No movie since Interstellar (2014) has been able to replicate such feeling of anxiety and thrill as the docking scene.


I can still vividly picture my self sitting in the movie theater watching this powerful scene unfold. I gripped the arm rests so tightly I left marks on it, my ass was so tight not even air could escape, I was physically shaking due to the amount of anxiety flowing through me. And nothing has come close to that feeling since then.It’s almost as if Hollywood decided that’s as good as it gets. It left such a huge void within me that I have been trying to chase the feeling ever since to no avail. The only thing that comes close is the last scene in the joker (2019) and that’s being generous. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/Fi43OWk
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts