Vanilla Sky is low key one of my favorite films


I believe it was pretty much panned when released and I know a lot of people preferred the original. I personally really liked it the first time I saw it. I found the ending to be clever and makes you think. It also has a pretty great cast and soundtrack. Spoilers belowOne of my favorite scenes is at the end when he ultimately decides to jump and his life flashes before his eyes. There is a nostalgic feeling in that moment that I can’t even put into words and coupled with the Sigur Ros soundtrack it’s perfect.I saw it my freshman year in college and it along with the fellowship of the ring really sparked an interest in film. Up to that point I watched pretty typical action movies but started viewing the classics and seeking out movies with more to them.What do you guys think of Vanilla Sky on r/movies?Edit: low key was a poor choice of words. I unabashedly love the movie. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3fzCxml
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts